From USD 6.99
To USD 285.91
MOBILITY. RESISTANCE. ASSISTANCE.
The heavy duty 41" Resistance bands are as tough as they get. Excellent for mobility work, support or adding resistance to weightlifting. No instructions needed.
- Red & Black bands are mostly used for pull-up assistance, mobility and recovery. They're a great tool for adding intensity in a workout without increasing the weight.
- Purple & Green bands can also be used as mobility and stretching tools but are good for stronger benchers, and with lower body exercises.
- Blue & Orange bands are usually used to get maximum resistance out of a deadlift or squat.
- 41" standard lenght
- Resistance : Red, black, purple, green, blue & orange
- Heavy duty construction
- Ultra durable
Width & Resistance:
- Red band - 1.27cm (1/2Inch) wide with a resistance of 4-32LB
- Black band - 1.9cm (3/4Inch) wide with a resistance of 10-46LB
- Purple band - 3cm (1 1/8 inches) wide with a resistance of 20-70LB
- Green band - 4.45cm (1 3/4 inches) wide with a resistance of 40-110LB
- Blue band - 6.35cm (2 1/2 inches) wide with a resistance of 50-140LB
- Orange band - 7,62cm (3 1/4 inches) wide with a resistance of 65-165LB